What Happens If You Eat Vaseline

What happens if you eat petroleum jelly? 3

I'm just wondering ... will you? Being sick?

Inspired by the song Fleming Lips She Don't Use Jelly Lol:

It will not bother you, but if you eat coffee it can cause symptoms like pain and diarrhea. It does not dissolve in water or anything else in digestion, so it is quite intact.

There is a risk that you have swallowed it, and if this or the gas it emits gets into your airways, it could be cannabis. Otherwise, it will only work with minimal impact on the system. If a child eats, due to the risk of poisoning, call the Poison Control Center, and even if a child has diarrhea, it is likely to be dangerously dehydrated, so you should consult a doctor. May need to be met. So eating them is not a good idea, but a little bit of it goes unnoticed.

Can you eat petroleum jelly?

Vaseline is a petroleum derivative. Since he had eaten the container, he immediately called the Vet E or Poison Control Center to find out what to do. The sooner you do this, the better, because you can give something to absorb the contents of the stomach, which pass from the stomach to the intestines. You can even give him a word to help. Also make sure that no plastic comes out of the jar.

I just read a pin on Pinterest on how to eat petroleum jelly to lose weight ... awesome!

You have a lot of Vaseline on your MacGee and you've got the best statue of Justin Boyer. I know that sounds silly, but I've done it five times. I sold the idols at the local flea market at 25 BS.

Robert Chesborough is 96 years old. Apparently you are not using Vaseline.