What Happened To Eddie In Kickin It

Why did Ed stop kicking? 3

In Season 1 (Volumes 1 and 2) and Season 2 (Volumes 3 and 4), Ed is in the series, but in Season 3 (Volume 5), he suddenly disappears, but I think in Season 2, too. All in all Episodes but his name is still on the theme song and cover but in season three he disappeared completely without a name in the main song and there was no picture in the PTO and he did not disappear. Mention its name instead ... So what I'm trying to ask is what's closed with ED and why should it be included ??????? !!!!! Please reply as soon as possible with plzzzz explanation !!!!!!

You fired him for being a bad grade and he didn't really want to join SW as you said we barely saw him in season two, another reason is that he had money on Disney XD Has Was fired for saving. Many people remember it.

Kickin 'character

Why do people answer these questions and give meaningless answers that they do not know? The director personally explained that he needed to move in to take care of his grandmother. He didn't get bad grades, yes, he wasn't as bright as Jack, but he was a good actor. To compare these Disney actors to real set work / drama actors / actresses, very few people can match this level, like Hannah Montana's Lily in Cyber ​​Billing, the only good Disney actress I've ever seen.

Fallen kick