What Grade Is Trigonometry

In which class did your school learn trigonometry? ۔

Oh my god I just found out about it and it's the hardest part ... something like that. Do we really need to memorize the basic triangle without coston and all? So can we use it on the door?

By the way, I'm in ninth grade and I live in the neighborhood, so it might be different from your school.

In which class did your school learn trigonometry?

Thank you very much!

update

Um ... I have a headache

Eighth grade math is the easiest subject.

Learn trigonometry

The schools I teach often offer geometry to amaze students, until they get a separate 1 in the eighth grade, then they can do it in grade one. LG2 came after geometry and replaced trigonometry. In the third year, it is presented primarily physically.

I didn't learn trigonometry until 11th grade, it took me a while to understand. However, trigonometry is an important part of arithmetic and modern mathematics.

In which class did your school learn trigonometry? 3

Oh my god I've just learned this and that's the last thing ... it's something like that. Do we really need to remember the core triangle without costan and all? So can we use it on the door?

By the way, I'm in ninth grade and I live in the neighborhood, so it may be different from your school.

In which class did your school learn trigonometry?

Thank you very much!

update

Um ... I have a headache.

The schools I teach often offer geometry to amaze students, unless they have taken a separate 1 in the eighth grade, then they can do it in the first grade. LG2 came after geometry and replaced the triangle. In the third year, it is presented primarily physically.

I didn't learn trigonometry until the 11th grade. However, trigonometry is an important part of calculus and modern mathematics.

I'm in New Zealand and I'm in Enrichment-Cl, also called Smart-Cl. I am now in the eighth or seventh grade.

Grade 9

I live in Singapore. We have a school here. We studied trigonometry in our third year of high school. We also call this type of math A-math, where A means extra.

Alja in my school in 9th grade, geometry in 10th grade and trigonometry in 11th grade, but we learned about sin, cos and tan in 9th grade in our school.

Triangles are the easiest thing in the world and I'm only in sixth grade and I have to explain it to my cousin who is in eighth grade and doesn't know how to do it.

I did Alge 5 and Trigonometry in my high school new year and good with Calculus ... cl in my senior year! I know it's not n! :)