What Episode Does Naruto Fight Pain

In which episode did Naruto fight the pain? 3

In which episode of Naruto Ship did Naruto struggle with pain? I went to YouTube and watched the video and I'm pretty sure Hinata's pain is hitting me, so now I want to know what happened. I also saw Naruto with frog eyes. I have no idea what's going on!

Where were you?

163 168, where all the fighting and bloodshed took place. But 175 is the last installment of Sad Arc Invasion. Hinata didn't really do that, so now you can calm down by doing it. Frog eyes ... do you mean fashion? Yes, Naruto handles it very well.

Look here:

When will Naruto fight the pain?

This page can help you.

D:

In which episode did Naruto fight the pain?

In which episode of Naruto Ship did Naruto struggle with pain? I went to YouTube and watched the video and I'm sure the pain is hitting me, so now I want to know what happened. I also saw Naruto with frog eyes. I do not know what happened!

Naruto's Frog Eyes are called Sage Mode - Episode 166 - Confessions. It was at this point that Hinata told Naruto that she loved him, and Hinata fought back to protect Naruto. Hinata was kicked in the ■■■, so Naruto did everything ... and hit the pain ... :)

It depends on which site you see that some of the sites have different numbers, but after the struggle and hassle of the Konoha reconstruction process this episode should be 16368 in 195, so I think it should be at least There are less than ten episodes or it will take longer to finally rebuild Konoha. , As well as some bizarre episodes, including an ostrich called Condor that talks about his past life. Naruto then tells you to run away and the Condor representative will never catch me in search of my freedom and Naruto shouts: Wait, Condor, wait!)

He fought in 162163, I'm sure.

If his DE didn't care, Naruto let him go.

In episode 166