What Episode Does Kakashi Show His Face

In which episode did you see Kakashi's face and Shino's face?

You never see the faces of Kakashi or Shinos.

Episode 101, the whole episode is about seeing Kakashi's face, but you don't have to see what he looks like, so Naruto and Sokra don't see his real face. There are many fake pictures of Kakashi in front of people with ptosis, but they are fake.

Shino came here and there and you could see his face, but you never saw his real face. I saw one or two pictures, badly taken, but otherwise you will never see his face.

I think there is an incident where we see the face of Shinos. But I don't remember which one.

As far as Kakashi is concerned, we never saw his face (from Episode 101 to Naruto, Susox and Sakura), but we say we saw him in Sheppoden.

This page can help you.

D:

In which episode did you see Kakashi's face and Shino's face?

I've been trying to find it for months and can you help me?

There was an episode with Kakashi's real face, but the episode ended because the audience could see his face. Fight

Naruto had an episode in the ship when he argued with Akatsuki ... web with masks on the web, but he never asked and was not in mobile phones ...

As far as Shino is concerned, when he's not fighting, I think his face looks like his mouth ...

I have seen pictures of Kakashi's real face, but never in mobile phones or manga. I think the mask has something to do with the fact that it is ANBU, like Shino, its face is not really a mystery like Kakashi, you see it all the time, you just have to look at it.

The results are much lower than the current manga. Manga didn't have time to change Kakashi's face, so I doubt there is a moment in the mobile phone.