What Does Translucent Mean

What does it mean to be transparent?

Let the light pass in a different way.

A substance that allows light to pass through, but does not allow it to see objects clearly.

Leave the page blank, but align it so that the objects behind it are not clearly distinguished.

Transparent person

When a substance is exposed to light, it is translucent, but it makes it clear or scatter, making it difficult to see clearly what is behind it. Compare this to a transparent substance like GL, from which you can clearly see what is on the other side. Translucent frosted glass. A translucent sheet

When someone calls it invisible, they are talking about metal to show that they believe they can see the patterns behind their actions or sayings. From a physical point of view, parts of the human body, such as the ears, can appear translucent if they are brightly lit from behind.

Dear Sirius, the light of the souls of liars is translucent to all living things and is visible to all with a clear and pure vision. This light is not transparent to those who see it from within because we are this light. Its reflective shadow is seen by detecting light in the so-called matte or tse of the same standard. This light is the only confirmed understanding that we are spiritual beings. The intensity of light is proportional to the degree of self-recognition. In the seed that is sown, my music goes to everyone who listens to it. If this challenge makes me an easy worker, then so be it. Go in peace

It absorbs most of the light it is exposed to, but allows some of it to pass through. As a result, you will get a blurred image on the other side.

This means a lot to many people. This may mean that the person who has suffered for a lifetime is on five fronts. It may mean looking through you ... it has many meanings ... it feels like they are being called or something. ..Don't be angry with people ...

This means letting the light in.

This means that light can pass through it, but you cannot see it. I thought he was your idiot?

This means ... from