What Does Supplication Mean

What does it mean to ask God?

(Philippians 4: 6) Don't worry about anything, but tell your friends through prayers, supplications and thanks.

Application Definition

Request \ Supply n, n [F. Help.

Interesting.]

1. An act of humble and earnest prayer, e.g.

Worship.

[1913 Webster]

2. The humble Peon sincerely prays.

[1913 Webster]

3. Religious ceremonies in (Rome. Antique.)

The result of some military successes, and sometimes.

Fear and danger to escape the wrath of art.

[1913 Webster]

Compatibility: Beautiful begging request.

[1913 Webster]

It means humbly asking God. The new international version says Peon, I prefer the word prayer. But I also like: Philippians 4: 6 (Strong wheat)

6 Don't worry about anything, but in all situations and in all things, through prayers and supplications ([one] special requests), with gratitude, keep conveying your wishes.

Footnote:

1 Philippians 4: 6 Joseph Thierry, a Greek-English dictionary.

The process of asking for a humble request, especially a request for prayer or approval: None of us can go through a day without Jesus and Jesus.

( _) v

Philippians 4: 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and thanksgiving, point out your sins.

I always put my burden on Jiva and he carried my burden for me. My prayer was answered. That is our love.

The Greek word used here is deisei, begging, walking, begging. Comes from another word for na. It means a sincere and sincere request to God for help. An example of this is Jesus begging (Hebrews 5: 7).

Begging, walking, praying (Philippians 4: 6)

Be humble in prayer and be thankful for what we have. Humility means people who know we don't deserve it, who recognize our shortcomings.

Make up your mind, I would say, keep humbling yourself in prayer.

Don't worry about anything, just pray and ask for your needs and always be thankful.

up to.

Luke 12:22 And Jesus said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall put on for life. 23 Life is more than food, and life is more than clothes. Check 24 RDS. They do not sow or reap, they have no storehouse or storehouse, but they feed them. And you are more capable than rds.

Is a polite term for application.