What Does Silver Lining Mean

Dealing with yourself, what does that mean? ۔

What does positive really mean?

To update

So if I had to say.

There is a silver lining in any bad situation.

Does it make sense?

This basically means that there is always a good chance in a bad situation. For example, maybe a good lesson is being learned, or maybe something that doesn't seem to be coming from positive negative situations.

Saying that every cloud has a ray of light always makes me think that even dark clouds of rain can have a special silver beauty. This, in turn, provides a good meta-process for our lives. Even the darkest moments turn into moments, lessons and finally positive results.

Regarding the history of this saying, I did some research and found:

> Like all languages ​​and proverbs, the saying "Every cloud has a layer of silver" has evolved over time. Most likely this is the pen of John Milton (or the equivalent of contemporary writing), famous for writing the famous poet Paradise Lost. He put on a commas mask and wrote:

Am I cheating or making a cloud of sand?

Put your positive side in ht?

Needless to say, these rays of light are the edges of the clouds that appear to shine when the sun's rays shine behind the clouds. This creates an overlay for the cloud. If we want to follow a spiritual or structural path, clouds are used, especially in poetry, as a symbol of negative emotions or feelings, and often include emotions. Therefore, in the case of Milton and in the later literary use of this proverb, the positive side is used as a symbol of kindness and to show that all perceived darkness and negativity have useful and positive meanings.

In 1852, Charles Annes wrote "A Dark Use and Direct Reference to Milton's Line": I direct my rays of light outward like the Milton Cloud. Facts contributed to the survival and further development of the proverb in a large number of readers, both during and after his lifetime. Its first form in its present and most famous form is 1869. "Every cloud, as the saying goes," is a lesson, wrote Phineas T. Burnham in his book, Struggle and Conquest.

If one is frustrated, the person who utters this language can always point out that while this saying may be true in some way, it must also be true that every celestial lightning cloud Happens with For the pedant, it can also be argued that mushroom clouds are an exception to the rule, as they can block even the fastest sunlight from entering the clouds.