What Does Shrimp Taste Like

What does crab taste like? 3

I really like seafood, but what looks delicious is prawn popcorn, like SeaPak prawn popcorn ... I don't know what it tastes like !!!!

How is it Rare and rare ???

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

It's a lot like a fairy, although I don't think the fairy is well known in the United States and they're all grouped together as prawns. I could be wrong.

After all, I love ■■■■■ as much as I love ■■■■■.

I would suggest going to a fresh fisherman and buying prawns and then making your own popcorn prawns. So, if you don't like it, you can bet that you don't like prawns instead of ordering at a restaurant that doesn't use 100% fresh ingredients.

Like most seafood and meat, it should not smell too fishy when you buy it. If not here's a new product just for you! It smells fresh and clean like the sea.

To me, covering shrimp with noodles means spoiling them. I prefer peeled, grilled, grilled with garlic or mashed shrimp with fresh lettuce, lemon and Tsunda Island sauce.

Yes, crab tastes like fish. It's really cool. For shrimp popcorn, try fried bread crumbs, which won't drive me crazy.

It tastes unique, like a normal fish, but a little crunchy.

It's a little thick. Difficult to explain. The only difference between the two is the texture. It's a little soft, but it's a little crunchy ... it's weird.

I like ■■■■■ more strongly.

It's hard to describe, it tastes like fish with others, but really good!

Delicious.