What Does Reckon Mean

What Does Reckon Mean

What does Reckon mean?

Now don't end with that word ... I use it all the time in Iowa form ... Ricken means ... I think ... or ... I thought we would say ... I think i can go tomorrow .. is correct english do i think i can go tomorrow ... you can ask ... you mean he can go tomorrow you can answer ... i think he can go .. .

In other words (on the farm and in the southern states) we may have trouble paying or something ... it looks like I made a mistake, so I said ... I'll talk to Mr. Woodward tomorrow And I'll look at the problem ... d

Well .. the beginning of this word ..... unknown .. it has Indo-European roots, but that's all we know ..

The form turned out to be an accurate calculation.

Calculus is a term for loose navigation and describes people without full navigation.

What Does Reckon Mean

What Does Reckon Mean

Counting means counting, calculating calculations, depending. It also means not wasting.

Acknowledging means believing ... For example, I believe you are right.

The fee is 10. (Calculation)

I consider him a member of our family. (Including, consider how)

Guess, guess, count, um ...

You really should invest in a dictionary or encyclopedia. They are the most useful. Reckon is a southern term and most of us don't usually use it.

I think that's fine. Example: I thought it was over.

What Does Reckon Mean

What Does Reckon Mean

I'm from the south, so I heard the word growing up. It means suspicious or suspicious.

Well, I thought (I thought), I live in the south, who knows.

Well, I guess you don't have a dictionary or you're not looking for it.

What Does Reckon Mean