What Does Re Mean In Email

What does it mean: What does email mean?

This means replying because when you say it again, it's usually a reply to another email.

associated with.

J.

To remember

what is the meaning of this?

This page can help you.

D:

What does it mean: What does email mean?

I found the answer to the problem, according to my mother. which one???

Affected, these secretaries used computers and e-mail for 4 years. I know? My mother was second and she used it in the 60's. All sophomores will consider his answer, as it has never been used in any other context with him, but only so many old people were on the keyboard to take the secretary's lesson. Existence (35 years or more)

Means about

Literally. Due to resistance (object or condition) it is often used in representative emails. It is a common misconception that re: correspondence represents reflection or reaction, it is not. The Latin usage of re, in the sense of yout, is English usage.

What does Re: mean in an email? 3

I found the answer, according to my mother, worrying. what's that???

update

Hahaha all your answers are very different!

This means replying because when you say it again, it's usually a response to another email.

This page can help you.

D:

What does Re: mean in an email?

I found the answer, according to my mother, worrying. what's that???

Remember it is used by secretaries and emails over 4 years old. It's in a different context, but only people of the age to do a secretarial course without a computer keyboard will remember it (35 years or more).

Meaning about

Literally. res abblative (thing or condition). It is often used in representative emails. It is a common misconception that Re: in correspondence means reflection, not response. The use of Latin re is the use of English in the sense of ut.

Period of. So it was via email.