What Does Photogenic Mean

What does it mean to be a Ptoc?

People with low self-esteem still see themselves as attractive / beautiful to others.

There are people who like the camera. Sure you saw beautiful people, but the pictures are not good. So, as a modeling agency, people first go to see how they are treated in the film. I use the term that some people like the camera and some don't. The camera I like is ptoc.

If the camera likes you (an excerpt from Marilyn Monroe), you are ptoc. I've never done a bad PTO, it's a PTO! Some beautiful people are not Ptoc, but when you look at them you think they are Ptoc. Kim Wilde is an 80's pop singer I saw 10 years ago, she is more beautiful in life than the place where she is not noticed.

Ptoc means people look great on pictures from every angle. Most people are not Ptoc, as the SIM picture shows. There are many factors that can make some people feel bad about a picture. One has a skin texture, some people have more wrinkles than others. Shadows and shadows are something else ... some shadows make the eyes happy and sometimes shadows make you feel bad.

Some people just take good pictures. You don't have to dress in a particular way, dress in a particular way, or be ready. They look great on open or balanced images. Non-Patak people need to work there. In candidates, they are not in their best condition and, for the most part, they look simple or crazy. To get great photos, you need to be ready!

Some people are basically Ptoc. I once met a girl who was the most stupid, but she looked amazing in every picture she took.

I'm not terrible, but I look terrible in the pictures. My skin tone is usually not that good.

I know a lot of people who look good personally but have bad ideas and vice versa.

This is what ptoc means. These stitches look good, not necessarily in real life :)

It seems...

The person with Ptoc will be exposed and will like the pose of the time. Instead of choosing stores that look good, they generally look good on all of them. Someone who doesn't have a Ptoc may need a few points to feel complimented, and sincere points may not be the best.

The most beautiful people in Pts are Ptoc.

People who are not the best with patients are not Ptocs.

It depends on the features of your face like oval face, small nose and cheeks etc.