What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat

What does it mean to have a pending outcome?

Pending Results is a term used to indicate that the results of a job have not yet been fully processed. Suppose two control structures (A and B) have the same connection structure.

What does the wait mean?

According to our payment status documentation, pending means: it is a payment that has started but has not yet completed. We have a sales record but haven't completed the payment yet. This means that waiting isn't necessarily a problem, but it could be a sign of another problem.

What does no result mean either?

No results found. Surname. (Majority with no result) (Cricket) The result of a one-day match in which a team does not complete any rounds or has the fewest overs due to bad weather.

How do you use the waiting time in this sense?

Examples of waiting to prepare for punishment You are in prison awaiting trial. She was sentenced to four years in prison and is currently awaiting bail appeal. Adjective The survey results are ongoing. Legal actions are pending against the company.

What do you mean by GCSE results?

U. means not ordered. This means that you have not reached the minimum standard to get a score in the qualification, you have not scored any points or you have been absent. This result will not appear on your certificate.

Pending approval?

Pending approval = Item approval action pending so we can use the version that's right for you. I think the pending approval may describe an earlier stage of the action as someone who should review the article may not have seen it.

Is the wait a success?

Do pending transactions mean that they have been completed successfully or have they been posted and canceled in full? Absolutely not. Pending transactions mean exactly what their name implies. Commissions are only provided based on the activity of your account.

What does it mean to wait any longer?

2 adv If something can happen that hasn't happened yet, it can happen. If something has to happen that hasn't happened yet, it will happen later.

Why are ongoing home sales continuing?

One of the most common reasons for a failed bulk sale is the buyer's inability to obtain financing. Typically, according to Investopedia, in order to obtain a pre-approval letter, the lender would have to verify the creditworthiness of the buyer, confirm the documentation, and approve it for a certain amount of credit.

Waiting for a preposition?

The wait can be a preposition or an adjective.

What does it mean to wait in a relationship?

If your profile is pending relationship status and shows your partner's profile in a relationship, it tells me that your partner has been working behind your back. If you were a truly happy couple, their profile wouldn't be in a relationship and yours wouldn't wait.

Why does a house have to wait so long?

A: Pending means there is an offer for the property and the seller has accepted the offer. However, there are some things that need to be done before the transaction can be completed. There may also be repairs that need to be done before the buyer or his lender approves the conclusion of the transaction.

What part of the speech awaits you?

Re: What part of the speech In versions 1 and 2 an adjective is waiting. Perhaps due to its participatory aspect, it often follows the name I Have a Suggestion (which is pending). The verb pend is rather unusual.

What does it mean to wait for a credit card?

What is a pending transaction? An open transaction occurs when you make a purchase using your credit card but the funds have not yet been transferred. This can happen with larger purchases or when a merchant has not yet completed any transactions.

What can you expect in the bank?

An open bank account means that you have withdrawn money, written a check or made a purchase from your checking account using a debit card. However, some banks have a closing time after which the transaction is treated as if it happened the next business day.

Is the tail a word?

Waiting is waiting or depending on a decision that will take place in the future. If your future depends on the outcome of an exam, this is an example of a time when the future awaits an exam. Please wait. Your diction.

What does it mean to wait for Snapchat?

Answer 2: If you send someone a Snapchat and it appears as a gray arrow that says "Pending", it means that the person has unsubscribed you on Snapchat or hasn't accepted your friend request, that is, they haven't added you to Snapchat yet. .

What does it mean to wait for the Facebook market?

Wait for the comment. You can see that an item is pending if you agree to sell the item to a buyer, but the sale is in progress. All buyers who have informed you of the listing will be notified that the item is expected. New buyers will see that the sale is pending before they can send you a message.

What does F mean in the exam results?

D Award (7079%) awarded to the deferred exam. EX-free. F Unclassified fault. The UN is failing because it is not over yet.

What does late on snap chat mean?

I know what a pendant means, but you're already on your friends list, but at the same time your username is pendant. I don't know if they're on my friends list. Did you delete me

Costs.

Awaiting compliments

There are three ways to do this:

1. Your friend has not yet confirmed your friend request, so make sure you are both friends on SnapChat so you can join without this pending notification.

But. But what if we are already friends on SnapChat and we send each other snapshots, but we recently delayed sending snapshots, does that mean they deleted you, Does that mean they delete you, can they stop sending snapshots?

The. Internet connection is slow, if you have a bad signal, your sent snapshot is delayed, but it will be sent when you have a good internet connection.

Def late

We accepted both of our friendship requests, but you still say it's pending?

I have the same problem. And it's not because they deleted me. We are still friends

Yes. Being late means they don't put you on their side. This may mean that they did not accept your request, but since you have stated that this is a new event, it means that they have canceled it.

I have a queue equal to my plugin that I uploaded this morning, but we just responded. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Maine says always wait for a friend with me and my name says it's with him ???

This means that they have not received the application.

This means that he (or you) did not accept the friend's request