What Does Nascar Stand For

What is NASCAR?

Two people are looking at a car. One of them is NAS. Others say yes. This is a NAS car.

NASCAR stands for National Association for Stock Car Racing.

National Stock Car Racing Organization.

He's old, but I laugh every time I hear him. Others have already said what represents it really represents, so I won't repeat it.

Nowadays it's not about drivers, stock cars or just North America, so that's not true either.

It may be converted to NAASC

National Presbyterian Stock Association

LOL means it looks like a national auto stock car

LOL ... I compliment you man, I doubt there is a handsome man who drives this car. The acronym is actually National Stock Car Racing Association.

And since I don't, I like to call it NCAR ... and I don't think it needs to be explained.

Lol he's good ... and loyal to those who don't see him. But for those who do it ... it means the National Organization for Stock Car Auto Racing

To build this racing car, you have to be very careful.

What is NASCAR? 3

My husband told me what that meant.

Non-athletic sport with emphasis on red collars.

I don't think I believe in having a red collar ...

update

I don't want to upset the girls there, I finally married one of them. :)

Two people are looking at a car. One of them says NAS. Others say yes. This is a NAS car.

He's old, but I laugh whenever I hear him. Others have already said what it really represents, so I won't do it again.

Nowadays, it's not the driver, or the stock car, or just North America, so that's not true either.

It may be converted to NAASC.

National Press Stock Association

LOL stands for National Auto Stock Car.

LOL ... I like your compliment on the boy, I doubt this handsome guy who drives the car is really S. The acronym is actually National Stock Car Racing Association.

And since no, I prefer to call it NCAR ... and I don't think it needs any explanation.

Lol he's good ... and loyal to those who don't see him. But for those who ... it means the National Society for Stock Car Auto Racing.

You have to be very careful to make this race car.