What Does L4 And L2 Mean On A Chevy Equinox

What is the L4 team ???? ?

L4 is smaller than D. Use it when you need a little more power than normal D (like 4x4).

You're right, FWD means front wheel drive. If it were an all-wheel drive, I'd say an all-wheel drive.

Prevents L2 and L4 transmissions, for example, when in use. The L2 retains second gear instead of shifting to 3rd gear.

This is great when you want to carry heavy loads, climb hills, or use force.

How fast is the L4 and when can I use it? Can I use L4 while driving in snow?

What is the L4 team ???? ?

This may sound like a question, but I'm trying to find out if I have an Equinox 05 Chevy four-wheel drive. I've just used a truck, and who knows how I'll leave the sticker on the window after the car is opened, my handwriting says the car is modern) and then where I put the normal gear r N, D was placed, so there's L4 and L2 too ... and I know there might be a bit of gear for the L2 trailer, but what about the L4 with four-wheel drive? Hahahaha, it sounds like that, but it was a big argument between me and me!

update

Friend for a moment so someone can help hahahaha .... thanks!

L4 is smaller than D. Use it when you need a normal D (such as a little more energy)

You're right, FWD means front wheel drive. If it were an all-wheel drive, I'd say an all-wheel drive.

What is the L4 team ???? ? ۔

This may sound like a question, but I'm trying to figure out if I have an Equinox 05 Chevy four-wheel drive. I only use the doors and their owners leave the sticker that has been on the windows since I bought the car. My manual says the car is in forward gear (I think it's front wheel drive). Four wheels? Hahaha, sounds good, but it was a big argument between me and me!

update

Dude, can anyone help me for a while hahahaha .... thanks!

LD is smaller than 4D, so use it when you need a little more power than normal D (4x4).

L2 and L4 prevent the transmission from moving their respective gears, i.e. B. is in use. L2 stays in 2nd gear instead of 3.

This is great when you want to carry heavy loads, climb hills or use force.

What is the L4 team ???? ? 3

This may sound like a question, but I'm trying to find out if I have an Equinox 05 Chevy four wheel drive. I only use the doors and their owners leave the sticker on the windows since I bought the car. My manual says the car is in forward gear (I think this is front wheel drive) and where I put the gear is normal R, N, D and then L4 and L2 ... and I know that L2 There may be less towing gear, but does the L4 have four-wheel drive? Hahaha it sounds like that, but it was a big argument between me and me!

To update

Friends, can anyone help me for a minute hahaha .... thanks!

L4 is smaller than D. Use it when you need a little more energy than normal D (for example

You're right, FWD means front wheel drive. If it were a four-wheel drive, I'd say four-wheel drive.

L2 and L4 prevent the transmission from shifting in their respective gears, i.e. B. works. L2, 2nd gear is caught instead of shifting to third gear.

This is great when you want to carry heavy loads, climb hills, or use force.