What Does Kam Mean

What Does Kam Mean

What does this mean in Persian?

1. Small / small

Why. Why?

3. The ear, which means the ear

1. Come: Come a little: Hope

2. What: is the word that asks (what is in English) [what thing?] [What thing?]

If you mean gosh in English it means kada or kadaund, but if in Persian it means gosh then it means ear

For example, help!

Upcoming: Short, small and sometimes less treading

Chi: What?

My God: Ears

have nice day )

What Does Kam Mean

What Does Kam Mean

What does this mean in Persian? ۔

What do the following words mean and what do they mean first?

1. Come

The second round

My 3 Gods

update

Be patient with me As a precaution, I always ask for a saying. I don't always have time to read the links that people post here. I find it easy for people to post lines in their answers. Saves time by not reading other sites. Also, other people (this is an emphasis on other people) who search for these words on the internet will be able to read them immediately by reading them here. If this saying is here, it also prevents them from seeing the links when they do not have time to look. Anyway, post some links if you have time to read them or when other people want to read them.

1. Small / small.

2. Why?

3. Ear, which means ear.

1. Come: come a little: hope.

2.che: What is the word that asks (what is in English) [che chizi?] [What thing?]

3. If you mean God in English, it is kdaa or kdaavand, but if you mean God in Persian, then the meaning seems

For example, help!

Coming: little, little and sometimes less.

Chi: What?

My God: Ears

have nice day )

What Does Kam Mean

What Does Kam Mean

What does this mean in Persian? 3

What do the following words mean and do they move?

1. Come

Second round

My 3 Gods

update

Please be patient with me. As a precaution I always ask for a phrase. I don't always have time to read the links people post here. I find it easy for people to post lines in their replies. Saves time by not reading other sites. In addition, other people (focusing on others) who are searching for these words on the Internet will be able to read them instantly by reading them here. If the saying goes, it also prevents them from seeing the links when they don't have time to look. However, post some links if you have time to read them or when other people want to read them.

1. Come: Come a little: Hope

2.che: The word that asks (what in English) [che chizi?] [What thing?]

3. If you mean God in English, it is kdaa or kdaavand, but if you mean God in Persian, it seems meaningful.

Help for example!

Upcoming: Little, little and sometimes less

chee: What?

My God: Ear

have nice day )

What Does Kam Mean