What Does Intuitive Mean

What Does Intuitive Mean

What is meant by intuition? ۔

My teacher told me it was very intuitive and I didn't know what it meant or he would solve it. Help?

If you are intuitive, you can probably guess what the word means by looking at it. no? You may not be that intuitive. Intuitive means the ability to understand or know without direct evidence or reason.

The media is intuitive. Even mothers, when they find out that you are lying. A process is also considered intuitive if it can be easily learned without any prior knowledge, such as easy-to-learn software. In humans, insight is often seen as more mystical, such as the ability to predict the nature of the media.

It's a good idea to be intuitive, that's a compliment. Your teacher thinks you have good insight, which means you can understand immediately or at least very quickly, without thinking.

That's a compliment. This means that you are sensitive to emotional issues, even if no one has explained everything to you. They can see / feel things without being asked. This is a good quality for writing articles etc.

What Does Intuitive Mean