What Does Intrigued Mean

What Does Intrigued Mean

What does it mean to be infatuated? ۔

Someone is in the mood for my ex boyfriend to love this guy but he's not sure if he likes it and plays a lot to get it and does it with other girls I wonder when I Tried to bring it back so why do I love it, so I know you give me your opinion, thank you, I need it, thank you, thank you.

Attractive means interested, usually interested in solving a puzzle or problem.

We say you like haunted apps and find an app that everyone thinks is the best. Not only are you interested, you are. It's a kind of constant curiosity.

Definition of Attractive

Charming - Verb (used with an object) 1. Create curiosity or interest in unusual, new or charming or charming features that are strong enough to captivate: The plan makes me interesting, but I'm surprised that Will it succeed?

2. Acquire or acquire other people's curiosity, imagination or interest: By twisting something to attract the attention of others.

If you are unsure of the meaning of a word, I recommend Google.

Daily; wheat

€ â € ‚/ v. n Trag n. n ˆtrig, ˆà rigntrig / Sw Spell onciation [v. intreeg n.intreeg, intreeg] Sw IPA onciation

Verb, wheat, trià   ... gang, noun

Verb (used with objects)

1. Create curiosity or interest in unusual, new, or attractive or charming features that are strong enough to seduce: This project made me interesting, but I wondered if it would work.

It means interest. (Read more) Better

What Does Intrigued Mean

What Does Intrigued Mean

Interest means curiosity and something catches your eye.

It means to arouse interest or curiosity.

Create curiosity or interest through unusual, new, interesting or interesting features.

What Does Intrigued Mean

What Does Intrigued Mean

Means interest.

What Does Intrigued Mean