What Does Hydrogen Peroxide Taste Like

Do you know hydrogen oxide? 3

I have heard that using hydrogen oxide as a mouthwash can damage your teeth. White? I think yes. And isn't it heavy in the mouth? Thanks in advance

Rust is not poison. Your H2O2, which is basically water with an extra oxygen atom (which makes it an excellent natural cleanser). Occurs in different concentrations. The 3% concentration you buy at your local store is perfect for a mouthwash. If you look at many mouthwash and toothpaste labels, you will see hydrogen oxide on the labels.

I use it as a mouthwash to clean my refrigerator, microwave and other places instead of bleaching my clothes where there is no point in using chemicals.

As for the mouthwash, I wouldn't say it's bad, but it tastes weird. It can cause blisters - these are extra oxygen atoms that contain all the germs, bacteria and food left in the mouth and under the gums. It is much less aggressive to the mouth than most store-bought mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can actually burn.

Do not eat or drink anything immediately after scanning so that the pxide can continue to work. Eventually the bubbles disappear (extra oxygen) only water.

And no. Hydrogen oxide and bacterial bio-waste, including good bacteria. It is ideal for removing blood stains from skins and clothes, without stains.

Hydrogen oxide is sold in the UK as a mouthwash or mouthwash. It is non-toxic when used as directed on the bottle and tastes bad. It is good for tooth decay and tooth decay, but it does not damage your teeth. It's not strong enough. If you want to take care of your teeth, you will need to use tooth whiteners with liners or take them to the dentist.

I just tried I spent the last 20 minutes trying to get the taste out of my mouth. I will never do that

Please do not use. It contains more oxygen than water, so it is not water. It is a good oxidizing agent, oxidizing many intercellular and intracellular components. It is used in chemistry as a strong oxidizing agent. OK in small quantities. Excessive use leads to oxidation of many important components of the ■■■■ tissue.

It tastes like water

Absolutely not ... but you will like the taste ... it's not hard in the mouth ... do it !!! Stir for only 23 minutes.

At first it tasted like water, then

Hydrogen oxide is a bleach and poison. Do not use it on teeth as it may be beneficial for you.

like it?! The things they use to bleach their hair?

Don't do that !!!!

Are you serious !!!

Buy toothpaste with baking soda. Or something like a drop of pearl, I guess if you're really worried. Also talk to your dentist.

I don't know but it sounds ugly hahaha