What Does Consecutive Mean

What do continuous days mean?

One by one ...

As I understand it, continuous days mean working days.

Under Articles 20 and 21, workers are entitled to 21 consecutive days of annual leave or, according to the agreement, one day to work every day or one day for every 17 people. I don't understand why people are looking at this purchase which says that if you work 5 days to work, it will take you 15 working days a week. Following means a day without rest. So if a company works from Monday to Friday and my employees work 5 days a week, I don't think it's appropriate to count the weekends there, even if my company doesn't. Weekend anyway, if I give them 15 business days, which means I'm still in debt to them for 6 days. If you keep looking for words, they will tell you clearly.

Constantly comes from the Latin sequence, which means to follow closely without spaces. Like this blizzard, the storms kept coming every day for five days in a row. Sequence numbers also move or move in the correct order. For example, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are sequence numbers. So you have to tell the truth, if an employee works 5 days a week, he has to give him 21 days annual leave. Thank you very much !!!!!

What does a continuous day mean? 3

I'm so stupid I'm always drifting: P

As far as I know, consecutive days means working days.

Under Articles 20 and 21, workers are entitled to 21 consecutive days of annual leave or, according to the agreement, one working day for every working day or one working day for every 17 people. I don't understand why people are looking at this purchase which says that if you work 5 working days, you will need 15 working days a week. Following means a day without rest. So if a company works from Monday to Friday and my employees work 5 days a week, I don't think it's appropriate to count the weekends there, even if my company doesn't. Anyway on the weekend, if I give them 15 working days, that means I still have 6 days left. If you constantly search for the word, they will say it clearly.

Constantly comes from the Latin consecutus, which means to follow closely without spaces. Like this blizzard, the storm will come every day for five consecutive days. The sequence numbers also move in the correct order. For example, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are sequence numbers. So you have to tell the truth, if an employee works 5 days a week, he must be given 21 days annual leave. Thank you very much!!!!!