What Does Condescending Mean

What does prejudice mean? ۔

What does it mean when someone says that person is too embarrassed? What does prejudice mean? I read the meaning of the dictionary and still have difficulty understanding it. The examples will be big and great. Thank you very much!

* I know this question doesn't fit in this section, but I know I found the answer close to what I was looking for here *

It basically means that they are talking to you as if they are hugging you.

The meaning of doing good

Basically, prejudice means being arrogant or overly ssh when dealing with other people. Pay attention to your voice or the way you talk to other people. A good example is not to brag about this person or act like I want to own a BMW, but you know some people will say I'm moving on ... Put a fake laugh here. Or I like my main story, but some people find it very difficult, I mean, it can't be such a difficult subject? You look like an expert. But I helped! :)

This page can help you.

D:

What does prejudice mean?

What does it mean when someone says that person is too embarrassed? What does prejudice mean? I read the meaning of the dictionary and still have difficulty understanding it. The examples will be big and great. Thank you very much!

* I know this question doesn't matter ...

I don't know who they are talking about, but my English teacher told us that humiliation means you want to think you are better than anyone else.

Definition of patronage.