What Does Calling Restrictions Mean

What is a call restriction? ۔

My friend on my cell phone says he stops calling whenever he tries. Do you know how to solve the problem?

Contact your service provider ...

This means that the number has limited service. This generally applies to international calls, premium SMS, etc.

Try turning the switch off or imitating the test on another switch to see if it works. This will help you determine if this is a problem with your phone or your service provider.

The best thing to do is call your company and ask them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wPo6Xg2a8

What is a call restriction? 3

My friend on my cell phone tells me to stop calling whenever he tries. Do you know how to solve the problem?

This means that the number has limited service. This usually applies to international calls, premium SMS, etc.

Try turning off the switch to see if it works or try a duplicate test on another switch. This will help you determine if this is a problem with your phone or your service provider.

It's best to call and ask your sesame company.

Call bearings occur when you prevent other people from calling you, which means your friends can't call you because you don't want them to.

1. Call

2. Go to Manage Calls.

3. Go to Restrict calls and cancel all.

It can help me figure out what you have to offer.

Your account can be explained with this ... If everyone is connected then say the same in your call id. You ask him