What Does Built In Wifi Mean

What is built-in Wi-Fi? 3

My iPod that I'm going to get says it has WiFi. Does that mean I can go anywhere with it and get WiFi? o Do I need Wi-Fi to use social media apps with me? Is there an app you can use to access the Internet from anywhere?

Built-in Wi-Fi means your iPod has a built-in receiver for Wi-Fi. As long as it's within the range of a Wi-Fi router or TS, you can access these networks (unless you need a password or a tool like that). You need to use Wi-Fi to access the Internet and use social media apps on your iPod. You can't access the Internet with your iPod on the go unless you have a Wi-Fi connection in a place like Starbs.

This page can help you.

D:

What is built-in Wi-Fi?

My iPod that I'm going to get says it has built-in Wi-Fi. Does that mean I can go anywhere with it and have Wi-Fi? o Do I need Wi-Fi to use social media apps with me? Is there an app you can use to access the Internet from anywhere?

Built-in Wi-Fi means your iPod can receive Wi-Fi signals without installing any additional devices. If there is no Wi-Fi signal, your iPod will definitely not be able to access the Internet.