What Does Blunt Mean
What does boring mean?
This can mean many things:
bluntÃ Ã € / blÃŠÂŒnt / unciation Key Sw Unciation spelling [bluhnt] unciation key Sw Unciation adjective IPA, uh, est, verb, noun
1. A blunt, thick or blunt tip, or a round blunt tip - use a blunt pencil.
2. Suddenly, in one direction or another: a brutal and inappropriate question.
3. Slow impressions or dim understanding: Your loneliness makes you dull the feelings of others.
"Verb (used forcefully: it says to use it to cut, weaken, or change its strength, sophistication or weakness: alcohol first excites, then weakens the imagination) Is."
"Verb (used without force).
7. Blind bodies such as small arrows, SRT or SRT sewing needles, and thick cigars.
8. Spoken language. Net filling.
1. A blunt end or conclusion.
2. Absolutely rude and often annoying on screen: On screen, John Wayne is a blunt, dumb talker (time). See Borro's synonyms.
3. Slow to understand or difficult to understand.
4. Don't feel numb.
Boring, boring, boring
1. Aging edges.
2. Weakening the less effective: openly criticizing with a smile.