What Does Atf Stand For

What Does Atf Stand For

What does ATF mean in ATF agents?

Alcohol, tobacco and weapons.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Weapons and Explosives (formerly ATF, often BATF or BATFE) is a US federal agency, specifically a special regulatory and law enforcement agency within the US Department of Justice. Its responsibilities include investigating and preventing the illegal use, manufacture and possession of weapons and explosives, arson and ■■■■■■■, and federal crimes related to the liquor and tobacco trade. The ATF also regulates the licensing, sale, seizure and transportation of arms, ammunition and explosives in international trade. Many ATF activities are carried out in collaboration with national and local police task forces, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods. ATF operates a unique research laboratory in Mainland, Amelandel that can reconstruct large-scale combustion models.

Alcohol, tobacco, weapons

What Does Atf Stand For

What Does Atf Stand For

Alcohol, tobacco and firearms or in other words wild parties.

Alcohol, tobacco and guns ... PS: If I write fast, it's not my fault

American tobacco for guns

What Does Atf Stand For

What Does Atf Stand For

What does ATF mean in ATF agents? 3

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Weapons and Explosives (formerly ATF, less commonly BATF or BATFE) is a U.S. federal agency, specifically the U.S. Department of Justice's Special Regulatory and Law Enforcement Agency. Enforcement Agency Its responsibilities include investigating and preventing criminal offenses related to the illegal use, manufacture and possession of weapons and explosives, fire and ■■■■■, and the trade in alcohol and tobacco at the federal level. The ATF also regulates the licensing, sale, possession, and transportation of arms, ammunition, and explosives in international trade. Many of the ATF's activities are carried out in conjunction with task forces comprising national and local police, such as Project Safe Neighbors. ATF operates a dedicated research laboratory in Emandell, Maryland, where large-scale fire models can be reconstructed.

Alcohol, tobacco and guns ... PS: It's not my fault if I write fast

What Does Atf Stand For