What Does Amy Mean In Japanese

Translation of Anisa

What does Amy or Amy mean in English?

Thank you very much.

Well, there's a girl named Anese Ami (oncé ahmee), and there's an English girl named Amy (oncé AYmee).

ENAMDICT lists more than 180 different ways to spell friends in kanji with many different meanings. Amigo itself is just a personal name in nineteen languages, with no intrinsic meaning. The kanji used in all these possible spellings is used for genetic reasons, whether it is kanji which is read as friend or two kanji which are read as a and I respectively.

The English name Amy comes from an old French name meaning beloved. Anese means love and is used as the first letter in most Amigos spellings. This kanji can have many other readings, such as Aimi, Ayumi, Emi, Megumi, Itomi, Nai, etc. The exception is "›, which is read as friend only.

Fact: In English, the anime character named Ami is often called Amy when the anime is translated into English. This is the case of  ° ´à © Žºœç¾Ž (MIZUNO Friend, also called Sailor Mercury), who takes the name of Amy Anderson in English translation.

In 19, Amy (spelling Aimi) is meaningless. This is just a name. The only reason it looks different in Anis is because Anis doesn't have too many literal types. A always sounds like A in Anese. Unlike English, it cannot suddenly change to A which we use for Amy.

Gunnison M.

The name means Amy

because I? = Doha and (Bo) Watashi? What can I do? = Watshi Ni Nani Can you join? Do you want =? Oh my gosh Why not now?! = Annoying (doh e)? You never let me down! = A curetenai owarasetemo! I do not want. Where is Tonikako Watashi Wa Yaritako Barber? = Do you cheat? ? = Dare? W realize! They! = teru de Syo! Curry you! My shadow Isn't Vatshi working? Knife! = Let's make a quota! Is everything good = Daijohbu? Everything will be fine .. = daijohbu. And w say guru = but suggestions. You can say Griffin or Sensei which means teacher.