What Does A Green Porch Light Mean

What does the green light on your yard mean?

Mostly cute! Use the red light to indicate the service is available! That's why it's called the Red Light District, the Green Light can mean just one thing. Wow! Just a dream! Ask them if they are your neighbors! (They may like the color)

What does the green light on your yard mean? 3

There is a green light in the yard of some Spaniards in my neighborhood and it is day and time. I understand that red light means there are many, but what is green light?

Mostly cute! Use the red light to indicate a service is available! That's why it's called the Red Light District. Green light can mean just one thing. Wow! Just a dream! Ask them if they are your neighbors! (They may like the color)

I never knew that colored lights made sense. There are always different colored lights on my yard just because I like colors. When I was six, my parents bought a purple lamp for my room and I followed them. I add orange, green, pink, red, yellow, blue, purple and so on. Although I don't turn on for hours during the day.

PS: I just wanted to say that this is the first time I've seen a question on SIM that says he's ten years old :)

I am a Debatch Doctor of Arts and I can say that I used the green light to sell cannabis. I wear red when I have it. Blue to confirm proof of purchase. I used yellow / orange light for strong waves and protection is available. And the purple light for the game.

I don't know why your neighbors have it, but I use green light in my outdoor lighting because there is enough light to see the light of a normal light bulb, it doesn't blind my windows or my sleep I do not disturb. It claims that green light is more comfortable for the human eye, and I leave it on all day because I forgot to turn it off in the morning.

RAVEN is a big party right, meme if these luminaires first show jusqu'à 7 jueurs et non 4, alors qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de jeux, who collaborated with 7 jueurs, il and they Where did it

This event is called Green Light A Weight. It is sponsored by Walmart and other companies to help American veterans. So your neighbors can become veterans or say thank you and support.

We've just put green Christmas lights and light bulbs in all our outdoor lights. That means you support our veterans / soldiers.

Put the green light on yourself to show your support for the men and women who serve our country. #greenlightavet #sponsored #veterans #veteransday

This means that there is no red light anymore.