What Do You Call Your Grandmother's Sister

What is the name of my mother's sister's husband? ۔

I wonder what I would say if I talked to people like my grandmother's husband, sister.

Great uncles or great uncles. If you chew with your mouth open, marriage can grow, as you did with your mother's marriage bullying, to let people know that you are not really in the family.

People use great uncles and great uncles together. I like big uncle because he looks like grandma and grandma. His great-grandfather, brother and wife were his great aunts and uncles. If you don't like it, you can add it to the wedding and throw it away if you want.

Great uncle

Since I call my mother's parents grandparents, aren't your uncles and aunts, great-aunts and great-uncles like great-grandparents?

Your grandmother's sister will be your parents' aunt and great-aunt. Her husband will become her grandfather (through marriage).

What is the name of my mother's sister's husband? 3

I wonder what I would say to her when I talk to people like my grandmother's husband, sister.

Great uncle or great uncle. If you chew with your mouth open, you can incorporate it through marriage, as you did with your mother's cruel sister, married, so that people know that you are not really in the family.

People use great uncle and great uncle for each other. I like big uncles because they look like grandma and grandma. Your grandparents, siblings and spouse are your aunts and uncles. If you don't like it, you can add it to the wedding and remove it if you want.

Since I call my mother's parents grandparents, aren't their aunts and uncles, aunts and cousins ​​the same?

Your grandmother's sister will be your parents' aunt and uncle there. Her husband (through marriage) will become her uncle.