What Do Mussels Taste Like

What do scallops taste like? 3

I have seen dishes in restaurants and I am always stopped by the smell of fish, which I find very strong. But this is the first time I've seen scallops offered without them, and I wonder if I can try them.

I really like prawns, prawns, squid, shrimp and lobster, do they taste the same or different?

In fact, scallops are really good. I like that they are full of smoke. I hit them too. They are especially good when boiled and then dipped in a mixture of oil and garlic. When I go out, I usually smoke on the shores of Oregon. Like some restaurants on the beach in Newport or Austria, both rely on steamed clams or scallops. Unlike oysters, scallops have an O flavor, but they have a mild marine flavor and a kind of clam flavor.

I've also been fishing in the deep sea (fishing rope or rock fishing on the pier) and I'm going to collect some wild shells hanging from the rocks. They are the best bait for fishing).

I like claim Unlike other seafood, they taste a bit unusual, so I recommend steaming them with wine, garlic and parsley.