What Color Does Red And Yellow Make

What are purple and yellow?

When you match the primary color (red, yellow, blue), you get the secondary color (orange, green, purple). And if you combine the primary colors with the secondary colors (or use different amounts of primary colors because your colors are more yellow than blue), you will find all the other colors on the color wheel like ... green Yellow, blue green, orange red, orange yellow, blue purple, red purple, etc ...

So if you mix two complementary colors, like purple and yellow, it will have a sister color.

Yellow and purple

Purple and yellow

Since purple is the primary color for red and blue and yellow, purple and yellow are siblings. If you add all the basic colors, you have siblings. I think you can use blue in almost any combination, but you get my brother with equal amounts of purple and yellow.

Can i bless you

This page can help you.

Come back:

What are purple and yellow?

?

It depends. It should be purple and right yellow. In painting, people get a little weird (mostly red, blue) and it destroys everything. From baby boroughs to soccer based on the brothers' true colors. Someone said if you mix all the colors (ROYGV) you will find my brother. You can do this ... but I've never seen him do that. If you do it with a little tug, you will get and :)

If you match two opposite colors on the color wheel, for example B is orange and blue or yellow and purple are brothers.

Blue + red = purple

There: (blue + red) + yellow = brother /

It is not a beautiful color with green (blue and yellow) and red. Green and red are contrasting colors, so the result is gray.

Extra, but the ratio is important. But why not find yourself buying a cheap paint?