What Channel Is Supernatural On

Which supernatural channel does Rogers Didital Cble use in London, Ontario? 3

The supernatural season premieres on September 18 on CW, but there seems to be no network. Does anyone know which channel they use Rogers Dial Cable in London, Ontario?

I'm not 100% sure about London, but I live in Canner, Ontario and I don't have a CW. But it happened on Channel 15 (Sunday) at 9pm on the 18th. It can also be seen on Channel 44 (E) on Fridays at 9 p.m.

(Example Who helps)

Hello Gandalf. I will not say that I believe in the supernatural, but I will not say that I do not believe in what we now call the supernatural. Remember, there was a time when disease and weather were considered supernatural. So do I believe in TPS? No, but I don't think so. Why? Because there are stories about them throughout human history, and from a hygienic point of view, there may be some physical reason for the believers' thoughts. For example, the human soul may one day have a quantum presence, or the electrical stimuli associated with forces may have some kind of subatomic interaction that may support ideas like ESP or something else. Of course, I don't believe in the supernatural, but if it did, I think it would be very natural, not strictly necessary.