What Attitude Does Machiavelli Have Toward Hannibal's Cruelty

What is Machiavelli's attitude towards Hannibal's tyranny? ۔

Mr.:

After fighting great battles in unknown lands, there was no disagreement against him or against Prince (Hannibal), neither in his misfortune nor in his happiness. It comes with nothing but his inhuman cruelty, which he worships with immense courage and is terrible in the eyes of those who pray for him, but without this cruelty, his other virtues produce this effect. Are insufficient for And insightful writers appreciate their actions from one point of view and condemn the real cause of the other.

Machiavelli sees Hannibal's cruelty as a virtue that allows him to control a large and diverse number of men in extremely difficult situations. It is part of the debate over whether a prince should try to be feared or loved.

Click on the font and when it opens, press Ctrl + F to find Hannibal and go to the right paragraph.

If you've ever read about Machiavelli, you know that he was masculine, cruel, and insane. So, one would also guess that Machiavelli wanted some Machiavelli to think that he would think that Hannibal was not so strong. I now. I am a professor of education at the university.

That i study