The Pakistani coast of Gawadar is the gateway to Central Asia providing the main trade for countries trapped in countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkemanistan, etc. The Karakoram Highway is connected to China by the Khunjarab Pass.
8 trade routes that have made world history
- VIA DELLA SETA // THE MOST KNOWN COMMERCIAL ROUTE IN THE WORLD.
- ROUTE DES ÉPICES // TAKE GOD FROM EAST TO WEST.
- ITINERARY INDICATIONS // ETOILE DU CAMAUX MISTIQUÉS.
- STREET FLOOR // COMMERCIAL WAREHOUSE.
- ROUTE DU THÉ // THE EXPOSED ROUTE OF THE TEERITTER.
- HEALTH // ON SALARY.
- TRANSSAHARICA TRADE ROUTE // DESERT TRADE.
Pakistan’s top 10 exports
- Other textiles, used clothing: 4.1 billion (17.1% of total exports)</li> <li>Cotton: 3.5 billion (14.9%)
- Knitted or crochet clothing, accessories: 2.9 billion (12%)</li> <li>Clothing, accessories (not knitting or crochet): 2.6 billion (10.9%)
- Wheat: 2.4 billion (9.9%)</li> <li>Expensive Leather / Sleeve Items: 662.7 million (2.
- Makran Coastal Road follows the coast of Sindh and Balochistan provinces and connects Karachi and Gwadar.
- The Karakoram Highway is the highest paved international road in the world.
- Grand Trunk Road (often shortened to GT Road) is one of the oldest and longest highways in South Asia.
Most of the trade routes also involved human trafficking, some more than others. Trade routes, regardless of the goods transported, played an important role in the formation of ancient and medieval empires around the world, and were often sources of exchange not only for goods but also for people and ideas.
The term can also be used for the water trade. In order for goods to reach distant markets as well, a single trade route contains long-distance traffic arteries which can be further connected to smaller networks of commercial and non-commercial transport routes.
Part of the Silk Road still exists today in the form of a paved highway connecting Pakistan with the Uyghur Autonomous Region of Xinjiang in China.
Depending on the measurement, the Silk Road was approximately 7,000 miles long.
Founded as a Han dynasty in China in 130 BC. It was officially opened for trade with the West.
Ancient trade routes between Europe and Asia
Mercantilism, also known as trade, is a system in which a country seeks to accumulate wealth by trading with other countries, exporting more than it imports and increasing the trade in gold and precious metals. It is often seen as an outdated system.
) is a high-speed transportation system under construction in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Three metro lines have been proposed, the orange line of which is under construction. It will be Pakistan’s first metro line on March 23, 2020.
Air travel is the safest and fastest way to travel to Pakistan. While safety, maintenance and service standards are not as high as in many other countries and flights are often delayed, it is still the easiest and safest way to travel. It is a great way to get around the country quickly, as Karachi is in the north.
The total length of roads in Pakistan is approximately 188,000 kilometers. It is 7,112 kilometers of national roads, including nine national roads and one motorway (M2).
Pakistani product exports by country
According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), Pakistan could have more than 9 billion barrels (1.4 x 109 cubic meters) of oil and 105 trillion cubic feet (3 trillion cubic meters) of reserves. of natural gas (including shale gas).
In the South Asian region, Pakistan has its own free trade agreements with Sri Lanka, China and Malaysia. SAFTA is another major trade agreement signed in 2006 between several South Asian countries, including Pakistan.
Cotton production also increased, contributing to the domestic production of cottonseed fabrics and oils. Rice is the second most important food and one of the most important export crops in the country. The main reason for the increase in sugar cane production was the high national subsidy for sugar.
Top 10 most exported products in the world