What Are Automated Queries

Does anyone know what an auto query is? 3

My computer will not allow me to use Google because of the automatic query. what is the meaning of this ???

According to Google's auto-query site, this means that the software is being used by Google to automatically query Google's services, usually in an effort to improve the webpage's ranking position. I.

It looks like you are not running this software, so there may be spyware / viruses behind your computer.

The most important thing is to use virus scans (AVG and anti-spyware software) (such as Spybot Search and Destroy or Ad Aware) to detect and process it.

The best antivirus / spyware has been asked a lot of yes questions, so make sure you read the answers above for other people's recommendations.

Further details on automated queries can be found below (taken from the Google website)

Automatic query

According to Google's Terms of Use, no automated queries may be added to our system without Google's express consent. Automated query submission resources are used, and the results include the use of software (such as WebPosition Gold ™) to automatically submit queries to Google to determine the quality of a website or webpage. Do a Google search for the site.

Here is the link:

Meaning of order

This page can help you.

D:

Does anyone know what an auto query is?

My computer does not allow me to use Google because of automatic search. what is the meaning of this ???

I think 700 miles will be an obstacle and 1300 miles will be left. "Every inch is covered in a certain way, which makes it seem like his heart is at least in the right place," Hestert said in a final statement.