Westinghouse Tv Won T Turn On

Won't my Westinguse TV be on? 3

I have a 60-inch Westing TV that I bought in November 2011 and died one day. There is still a red light, but it does not go out. I took it out and held it for 20 seconds and it didn't work. I disconnected it for a while and it didn't work.

Model VR6025Z

Version: TW63501P060A

Input 100 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 400 W.

Does anyone know what could happen? Please help yourself!

It may be necessary to replace the capacitors in the mains supply and inverter. I suspect that 610 capsules failed. In my case, this fix would cost about $ 200. It is unable to fix your Westinguse TV. He lives his life.

This page can help you.

D:

Won't my Westinguse TV be on?

I have a 60-inch Westing TV that I bought in November 2011 and died one day. There is still a red light, but it does not go out. I took it out and held it for 20 seconds and it didn't work. I disconnected it for a while and it didn't work. Model version of VR6025Z: ...

Westinguse TV does not turn on.

This page can help you.

D:

Won't my Westinguse TV be on?

I have a 60-inch Westing TV that I bought in November 2011 and died one day. There is still a red light, but it does not go out. I took it out and held it for 20 seconds and it didn't work. I disconnected it for a while and it didn't work.

Models ...

This is called a sleep mode problem.

Easy solution:

1. Get a / line filter.

2. Connect the TV's power cord to the peak voltage.

3. Then turn on the TV with the remote control. If this is not normal.

4. Turn off the peak switch about 5 times at 35 second intervals.

5. Then repeat steps 3 and 4.

6. Follow these steps to cancel sleep mode.

7. To turn on the power box, plug in the power cord from the back of the TV and attach the other end to the wall lamp.

To call.

Reconnect to TV.

The TV power board is probably bad. This is a common problem with Tse Barn and TVs. You can call or call the manufacturer and see what they have to say, you can also ask for the repair price. Fixing a new TV may not be as lucrative as buying it. Panasonic and Samsung are the best. ep that will help you.

The red light on the remote is still nothing, nothing.

I think your TV has an internal problem. Contact the manufacturer.