Weslo G30

Weslo G30

Comments on Weslo G30 Treadmill? 3

I'm looking for a treadmill, but my budget is very tight. The cheapest high quality treadmill I could find was called the Weslo G30 treadmill, which sells for $ 198 + shipping + tax = $ 262.60. Does anyone know about other people in the area and where to buy them? Does anyone know about Weslow Treadmill (is there any benefit)?

Whatever you do ... make sure the belt is wide enough for you to walk or run. Grab this thing and walk or run as usual. If your feet are less than 3 inches from the edge, do not buy. I know your budget is tight, but it's better to run out of money than to fall off a treadmill or into a mall because your belt is too tight.

I know this is not what you are looking for in an answer, but I do not want it to bother you.

Most treadmills have electronic components, ranging from variable SD motor controls to more complex things like monitoring your heart rate. Any electronic device can be damaged by voltage spikes or electrical appliances, so I would consider buying a stabilizer for it a cheap investment. Since a treadmill motor can draw a lot of current, make sure you have a well-made rig, not the cheap one you get.

Weslo G30

Plan to eat 300-400 calories.

Weslo G30