Were It So Easy

Were It So Easy

Why did Arthur say it was so easy in the Hello 3 tribute scene? ۔

Lord Ode said it was incredible. "It was very easy ... I don't understand what he was saying," says Arthur. Are you saying that if it was easy, he would have become the master chief himself? I'm lost!

I replied: This is the line Arthur said long ago in the Sierra 117 game:

Sergeant Johnson: We're very concerned that they don't have to burden each other.

Arthur: Is it that easy?

(IMDB)

From then on, I became convinced that when he talked about difficult things like putting aside his differences and working with the cook, he claimed to be so easy.

By the way, is it so easy = is it hard to do?

When Lord Ode said it was difficult to trust a leader, I supported Arters' response.

Alias ​​Chief = Hard to do.

After three Alliance battles where guards and monitors failed, Arthur may not believe he was the leader, I know he didn't. And just a few credits later, we both got it right.

This page can help you.

D:

Why did Arthur say it was so easy in the Hello 3 tribute scene?

Lord Ode said it was incredible. "It was very easy ... I don't understand what he was saying," says Arthur. Are you saying that if it was easy, he would have become the master chief himself? I'm lost!

Arthur didn't think he was the boss. "It simply came to our notice then," he said. At least that's what I explained. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring.

so easy

No, she met him, it was very easy for him.

Were It So Easy

Were It So Easy

Why did Arthur say it was so easy in the Hello 3 tribute scene? 3

Lord Wood said it was incredible. Arthur says it was too easy ... I don't understand what he is saying. Are you saying that if it was easy, he would have made himself a master chief? I'm lost!

I'll answer: This is the line Arthur said long ago in the Sierra 117 game:

Sergeant Johnson: We're very concerned that they don't burden each other.

Arthur: Is it that easy?

(IMDB)

Since then, I'm sure he said it was easier to deal with difficult things, such as putting differences aside and working with the cook.

By the way, is it so easy = difficult?

When Lord Ode said it was difficult to trust the leader, I supported Arthur's response.

Alias ​​Chief = Hard to do

After three Alliance battles, where guards and monitors failed, Arthur may not believe he was the leader, I know he didn't. And alone, some credit later, we both got it right.

This page can help you.

D:

Why did Arthur say it was so easy in the Hello 3 tribute scene?

Lord Wood said it was incredible. Arthur says it was too easy ... I don't understand what he is saying. Are you saying that if it was easy, he would have made himself a master chief? I'm lost!

Arthur didn't think he was the boss. He says it is possible to say if this is an easy task. At least that's what I explained. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring.

Were It So Easy