Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Mixed breed Chihauhua and Weimaraner !! ??! ?????????? ۔

When a Chihauhau is paired with Weimaraner, what will these chicks look like and how will they grow? Yes, they are small, anyone who has any information or pictures would be very grateful !!

Women become Chihuahuas ... they won't turn into dogs. Please reply, you must reply immediately!

update

Wow, this isn't my dog. I've heard and probably like children's skin. No, I'm not crazy, and that's an easy question! Thanks for all the info about TUGH.HELPL.

If the man is Chi and the woman is a woman, then the man is a gifted acrobat.

If the female is Chi and the male is female, then the female will definitely give birth until she is cut off.

Anyway, this is a very useless cross, don't you think? These dogs are said to have characteristics that are completely incompatible between the two breeds and cause many long-term health problems.

??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???

Vemraner Cross.

There is no standard of mixing and no way of predicting the results. You really guessed it. You can be like mom, dad or both.

no. If the female is a Chihuahua, she will try to give milk if she does not do so while carrying the mills. You'll be happy if your chihuahua is doing well. Dryness requires a cesarean if present. It can cost upwards of 3,000.

What is the purpose of this mixture? If it wasn't a joke and it did happen, it would be a traumatic birth when Chihuahuas gave birth to her mother, and perhaps. The best thing you can do is go to your spa as soon as possible and disinfect your vampire. There are a lot of irresponsible backcards. There is no need for anything else. If any of his dogs were important to him, he would fix them.

Well, I can't believe this mix doesn't exist because it does! I am proud of Quimaraner's offer. This is a 6 month mix I got from a local rescue. Its dam is the Chihuahua breed and its dam is the Vemraner breed. It now weighs 18 pounds and I can send it a picture if I want. His face and eyes were vermin, but they were sharp and as tall as Chi. Its ears are slightly bent and have vermilion fur and color.

Every dog ​​is different depending on the breed or mix, it depends on the dog. Are more expensive than pure blends. I will try to save and save lives, they have purebred dogs who need a good soul. You can raise a dog there that can be used and have some obedience training. They're amazing pets, as long as you give them a tingling or running away, they're not sofas at all. Well I must weigh you!

You agree. The lion is the only species on earth that can limit the size of its offspring.

Fix your Chihuahua right away. No, they will not be beautiful or small because you did the right thing and sterilized them. Your vagina will be like this, and most likely a dog.

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

I thought it was a joke. If your wife becomes pregnant with Chihuahua Wemner, she will become pregnant, the dog or puppy will be too old for her. SP / RT immediately.

Dude, I really paint, it's a joke ...

Srt hair is also common, in men I prefer long hair, it seems: some Srt hair may be beautiful but it is quite common

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

If the woman is Chihuahua, she is very good. This big Weimaraner dog will and probably will.

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Mixed breed Chihuahua and Weimarner !! ??! ????????? 3

What will chickens look like and how will they grow when they are paired with chihuahuas? Yes, they are small, anyone with information or pictures would be very grateful !!

What is a female ... they will not become puppies ???? Please reply, you should reply immediately!

update

Wow ... and he's not my dog. I heard, and may know that I will soon adopt a child. Thanks for all the info about TUGH.HELPL.

If the man is Chi and the woman is a woman, then the man is a promising acrobat.

If the woman is Chi and the man is a woman, then the woman will definitely give birth until she is cut off.

Anyway, this is a pretty useless cross, don't you think? These dogs are said to have completely opposite characteristics of the two breeds and cause many long-term health problems.

If you think this has happened, disinfect immediately. Just do it, it's better for dogs.

Weimarner Cross

There is no standard of mixing and no way of predicting the outcome. You really guessed it. You can be like mom, dad or both.

no. If the female is Chihuahua, there is a good chance she will try to have a baby if the chicks do not. You'll be happy if your Chihuahua is doing well. Caesarean section is required for dryness if present. It can cost upwards of 3,000.

What is the purpose of this mixture? If this is not a joke and you really let your Chihuahua give birth to his mother, you will punish him with a painful birth, and maybe. The best thing you can do is go to your spa as soon as possible and disinfect your wimner. There are many irresponsible backcards. And nothing is needed. If any of his dogs were important to him, he would fix them.

Well, I can deny that this mix doesn't exist because it does! I am proud of Quimaraner's offer. This is the 6 month mixture I received from the local rescue. Its dam is the Chihuahua breed and its dam is the Weimner breed. It weighs only 18 pounds and I can send it a picture if you like. Her face and eyes were vermin, but they were as sharp and long as Chi's. Her ears are slightly bent and her skin and color are vermin.

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix

Every dog ​​is different depending on the breed or breed, it depends on the dog. More expensive than pure blends. I will try to save and save lives, they have purebred dogs who need a good soul. There you can adopt a dog that can be used and have some obedience training. They are wonderful pets, as long as you let them tingle or run away, they are not sofas at all. Ok i'm in for you

You agree. Lions are the only species on earth that can limit the size of their offspring.

Fix your Chihuahua immediately. No, they will not be beautiful or small because you did the right thing and sterilized them. Your vagina will be like this and you will probably have a puppy.

I thought it was a joke. If your female becomes pregnant with Chihuahua Weimarner, she will become pregnant, the dog or puppy will be too old for her. Spay / rt immediately.

Guys, I really paint, it's a joke ...

Srt hair is also common, in men I prefer long hair, it looks like this: some srt hair may be beautiful but it is quite common

If the woman is Chihuahua, she is very good. This big Wimmerner dog will and probably will.

Weimaraner Chihuahua Mix