Weighted Average Market Capitalization,
Weighted Average Market Capitalization means,
You can define Weighted Average Market Capitalization as, Average weight market capitalization refers to the nature of the construction of the stock index on the basis of which the market capitalization of the stock on which the index is made. Therefore, large companies will represent a larger share of the index than smaller stocks. This means that the movement of the index will depend on a small number of stocks.
- Average market capitalization by weight is a type of market index where each component is weighed according to the size of its total market capitalization.
- Market capitalization is the total value of the company's outstanding shares, many times the value of the shares.
- With large-scale capitalization of the average market, the component with the highest market capitalization has the most impact, as the component is at the top of the index, with the least impact on the component with the smallest market capitalization.
- The market capitalization weight index is considered stable and represents a broad market where large companies have more influence than small companies.
- On the other hand, when small cap stocks rally in the market, the market Indian Weight Index Index can be detrimental to investors as they will not benefit as much as those in the same weight index.
Literal Meanings of Weighted Average Market Capitalization
Meanings of Weighted:
Help by putting something heavy on it.
Explain the meaning or value.
Fixed disabled weight (horse)
(Fabric) Treat minerals to make it thicker and heavier.
The relative mass of an object, or the amount of matter in it, which, due to the gravity of a person or object, produces a downward force.
A piece of metal that is known to weigh a certain amount and is used on a scale to determine the weight of an object or the amount of a substance.
The ability of someone or something to influence a decision or action.
The density of the fabric surface, which is used as a measure of its quality.
Sentences of Weighted
Half full cup of coffee with a stack of paper
Speaking, reading and writing should have equal weight in the assessment.
A total of 267 weight rounds for the Melbourne Cup and 279 weight rounds for the Field Cup.
Weigh at least fifteen stones
Herbalists pour the powder using small brass scales
The recommendations of the committee will be weighed
Make two weights of ironing cloth and use them properly.
Synonyms of Weighted
focus attention on, sway, call attention to, influence, pressure, teeth, consequence, mass, bring attention to, point up, substance, burden, highlight, heaviness, load, draw attention to, foreground, value, force, power, significance, leverage, muscle, make a point of, play up, importance, authority, prestige, spotlight
Meanings of Average:
Achievement or achievement as an average rank or value over a period of time.
A number that represents the central or general value in a set of data, specifically the mode, median, or (most often) meaning value, which is the sum of the values in the set by their sum Is calculated by dividing.
Transfer of financial responsibility for damage or financial loss to the ship or its cargo.
Sort the results by adding a small amount and then divide that number by the amount of the quantity.
Sentences of Average
2.4% average annual inflation
Household prices are twice the national average
Special average means partial damage or loss of ship, cargo or goods.
The average temperature in May is 64 ° F
Synonyms of Average
mode, medial, mean, median, midpoint, centre, middle
Meanings of Market:
Advertise or advertise (something)
The area or environment in which business transactions take place.
Sentences of Market
Farmers go to the market
The job is vacant
Synonyms of Market
retail, merchandise, vend, hawk, put up for sale, trade, peddle, offer for sale, sell
Meanings of Capitalization:
Providing capital for a company or converting income or assets into capital.
Write or print in capital letters or with capital initials.
Sentences of Capitalization
The second method uses the UK's annual financial income and large reserves of overseas assets.
Industry circles say the startup will employ 100 people and will initially have an investment of 3.5 3.54 billion.
The investment is small, probably around 20 20 billion to 30 30 billion.