Weda Spanish

Weda Spanish

What does Spanish

It is a word of language. I'm not sure what the spelling is, but yes, it means a girl. If you change the submission to O for men. My friends never use it with me because I think it is seen as disrespectful.

Wade in Spanish

Can you tell us more about where you heard that word?

Now that I'm guessing here ... I think this could be the web. We write a lot to cite cheapness.

Oh by the way, Guevara means blonde and Gu means blonde too, but logo ... it's not polite, but depending on what you say, sometimes it's an emotional word.

Wade is a Spanish speaker. In Mexican Spanish, veda is spoken for a blonde girl or girl. The video is masculine to describe the boy / boy. It can be both irritating and inspiring. It depends on who says it and what it means. He always calls a blonde and blonde friend of mine ... Veda. In this case, it is a cheaper term.

It's not even a word in Spanish. It could be Huerra or Guerra, which translates to blonde or girl.

Your clothes are dirty. The word dirty can be used in many countries and is a strong term that means dirty and not often used, for example please

Weda Spanish

Weda Spanish

Your words may be offensive to an e-girl so be careful but my family jokingly calls me Veda because I am single and looking for a Mexican

Weda Spanish