Webster University Mba Accreditation

I plan to do an MBA at Webster University in the spring. ۔

I noticed that they have regional approval, so it's definitely not a graduate factory as I checked. However, I don't think they are one of the leading agencies that hired me and I am not worried about getting a big job with the company. Is the diploma enough to meet my expectations or will I be provoked in the interview?

Webster cannot be the worst school in the world. However, this is a very expensive and unprofitable school. I don't understand why anyone should go to a for-profit school when there is a better and cheaper option which I call educational school. To make a profit, students achieve their goals by taking as much of their personal money as possible and forcing you to apply for more and more loans. You also take all the money and get a third grade education from a fifth grade institution. If you are a recruiter, you will drop out of all non-profit school trained curricula. I wouldn't think of hiring someone who spends so much money and earns so little in return. MBAs need to recognize this ROI.

Webster University MBA.

I took the Webster MBA ten years ago and it wasn't right. After more than 400 resumes, I call it a loss after 5 years. All my colleagues have had the same experience ... nothing to do with the tip. The response from companies in St. Louis has been very interesting. They laugh at us ... I can't even do an internship. Webster University's response was very interesting ... they told me it was my fault, I was there! That this is a business that sells products to people who already have jobs ... not to people who are trying to find work! Then go to AACSB's non-commercial school ... and get a position to do all the work with a diploma that will make you money.

Where exactly do you want to work? Look at the type of company you want to run, find out where they're hiring from, and compare it to graduate places in Webster. (If Webster does not provide these statistics and you do not have a list of companies that regularly check candidates, including Fortune 100 ads, this is a big red flag.)

I plan to do an MBA at Webster University in the spring. 3

I saw that they have regional approval, so they are definitely not a graduate factory, as I have seen. However, I don't think they are one of the leading companies that are important to me and I am not worried about getting a good job in the company. In fact, it would be enough for me to join any management team anywhere. Is this diploma enough to meet my expectations or will I be teased during the interview?

Webster's cannot be the worst school in the world. However, it is a very expensive and unprofitable school. I don't understand why anyone should go to a for-profit school when there is a better and cheaper option that I call an educational school. In order to make a profit, students achieve their goals by maximizing their personal money and forcing you to borrow more. You take all the money and get a third grade education from a fifth grade institution. If you are a recruiter, you will throw away all non-profit school trained courses. I wouldn't even think of hiring someone who spends so much money and earns so little in return. MBAs need to recognize this ROI.

I did a Webster MBA more than ten years ago and it wasn't right. After more than 400 CVs, I consider it a loss after 5 years. All my colleagues have had the same experience ... nothing to do with the tip. The company's response is very interesting, I am from St. Louis. He laughed at us ... I couldn't even do an internship. The response from Webster University itself was very interesting ... they told me it was my fault, I was there! That this is a business that sells itself to people who already have jobs ... not people who are trying to find work! So go to an AACSB non-commercial school ... and get all the DIPLM jobs with your money.

Where exactly do you want to work? Find out what kind of company you want to run, find out where they work, and compare it to the places of Webster graduates. (If Webster does not provide these statistics and you do not have a list of companies that regularly search for candidates, including Fortune 100 locations, then this is a big red flag.)