Water Dripping Sound In Wall

What's on the back of my fridge? 3

Every few hours I hear the sound of water behind my new refrigerator, but I don't think the sound is coming from inside the refrigerator. Comes from the ice maker's water pipe or behind the wall where the water pipe comes out of the wall. The voice is really loud, coming and going. We bought a new refrigerator 10 months ago (and at the same time, we bought a new water pipe for the ice maker). The valve that connects the pipe looks dry and there is no water problem anywhere, not outside the pipe, not in the R, not in the refrigerator. The ice machine worked perfectly. Sometimes it feels like dripping from the wall behind my fridge. My customer is 14 years old and I was nervous because there was a leak behind the drywall (tight stop and SS). A friend said that new refrigerators can make dripping noises. Is this sound normal? Thoughts?

This is your thickening and normal.

You will hear better in high humidity and warm temperatures. (Even with the same relative humidity, hot air produces more moisture).

To save energy, they now have an adaptive defrost timer that defrosts less frequently than older models. This also means that they will accumulate more moisture between defrost cycles and you are more likely to hear the sound of water dripping. This is the water that flows into the vapor tray under the device.

And don't worry if you hear laughter in the freezer or see the heater on at the same time.

It is good. And when you research your presentation in the manual, your concerns are so common that they are often addressed in the general tone of the manual.

If the leak is in the wall, you will find a damp floor near the RK. There can be many causes of noise. As it melts on its own, you can hear the sound of water dripping. You can hear the sound of water when the ice maker's water pump is on. It can also be dripping water in a drip tray. I heard.

Now stop what you are doing and remove the object from the wall and see if there are any wet spots on the wall. I don't think so If it is dry, open the racket and check the panel for any signs of discoloration that may indicate a leak in the vein. This is the only way to find the leaks behind the walls if you want to take them down.

If all goes well, it should come from the device itself, even if it is visible from the outside. It also corresponds to the fact that sound comes and goes. If there is a leak in the faucet or in the pipe behind the wall, the leak will be permanent and has nothing to do with the rotation of the equipment. Looks like it's a bicycle problem, maybe an automatic defrost cycle or a line filled with liquid refrigerant. In that case, there is nothing to worry about.

But if you suspect a leak, don't speculate or ask strangers online. I'm looking for you right now!

If the ice machine is filling up (your ice cream will fall off) or you hear Freon crossing the line. You can put a piece of paper underneath and after a while check that it is wet, make sure it is not thick. And call when you need to. Contact where you bought it.

If you have an ice maker, this could be a water supply line.

Refrigerate and check.

If the supply line is cut off, turn off the water and repair / replace /.

Or it could be a thickening tube.

The refrigerator sometimes goes into defrost mode and condensed water accumulates in the drip tray under the refrigerator.

My Canmore Elite refrigerator makes a dripping sound. The source is a vessel under the freezer, filled with water. Unfortunately, the vessel overflowed and damaged my wood below. ??????????????????????????????? ??????????????? ????????????? ?? ????????? Especially when something happens ... the fridge.

HVAC technology. : Looks like you have an automatic ice machine. On some models, you may hear water dripping during a new cycle of snow.