Watch Clannad

Watch Clannad

Which tribe should I see?

There are so many types it's hard to say. OVAs are just alternative stories that are not uncommon with software or movies. A movie is a complete story, so leave it to the end.

I would say look at it as a tribe, then Tomoi's chapter, then a tribe in terms of story, then a tribe or chapter and then a tribe film.

Tribe

Tommy Clan Bob after death

the film

Tribe history according to history

Another tribe or global chapter

This is the starting point, but it doesn't matter unless you are a tribe and then after the 5th date.

At least you can finish the first season so far by watching Tommy Financial Disaster or our Financial Disaster. You can't watch a movie without ending both seasons of TV Guru (you don't have to watch it to watch it because it's a side story).

Watch Clannad

Watch Clannad

In what order should I look at the tribes? ۔

Well I am like the Witg tribe and when Nagisa and Tomoya are together in the next episode ... they and Tomoya are together !! I'm so stupid! So I have to look at the tribe, in what connection and in what episode of the Tomio tribe and Bob?

Here are all the tribe series:

1. Tribe

2. Tribes in terms of history.

3. Tribe: Second World: or Chapter.

4. Kalyan: Second World: Tommy Bob.

5. Tribe: Film.

Please let me know if you need to consider! :(

There are really many ways to look at it. OVAs are just alternative stories that don't fit into the software or the movie. This movie is a complete story, so leave it to the end.

I would say look at it as a tribe, then a chapter of Tomoyo, then a tribe in terms of story, then a tribe or chapter and then a film of a tribe.

Tribe

Tommy Clan Bob after death.

the film

Tribe history according to history.

Another tribe or chapter of the world.

It starts like that, but it doesn't matter as long as you're a tribe and then after history.

At least you can finish the first season so far by watching Tomorrow Financial Disaster or our Financial Disaster. You can't watch a movie without finishing both seasons of TV Teacher (you don't have to use it lightly because it's a side story).

Watch Clannad

Watch Clannad

In what order should I view the tribes? 3

Well I'm like the Wattag tribe and when Nagisa and Tomoya will be together, in the next episode ... they and Tomoya will be together !! I'm so stupid! So in what order should I look at the tribes, and in which tribe episodes Tomoyo and O Chapters?

Here are the series of all the tribes:

1. Tribe

2. Tribes in terms of history.

3. Tribe: Second World: or Chapter

4.Clan: Second World: Tomoyo Chapter

5. Tribe: Film

Please let me know if you will not be considered! :(

There are many ways to look at it. OVAs are just alternative stories that are not canonical with software or film. The movie is a complete story, so leave it to the end.

I would say look at it as a tribe, then a chapter of Tomoyu, then a tribe for a story, then a tribe or chapter and then a tribe film.

Tribe

Tomoyo Clan after death

the film

According to the tribe's history

Another tribe or world chapter

This is the initial sequence, but it doesn't matter as long as you are a tribe and then after 5 dates.

At least you can finish the first season so far by watching Tomoyo Financial Disaster or our Financial Disaster. You can't watch a movie without finishing both seasons of TV Guru (you don't need to use it visually because it's a side story).

Watch Clannad