Washing Hair In Kitchen Sink

Do you wash your hair in the sink of the can or just in the shower? 3

update

When I was growing up with my parents, we weren't allowed to use Ken's sink for anything, not even to wash our hands. It is only used for food preparation and cleaning. My father is very strict, we can't live in the Cane area except where there are tables. If we went in with our hands, we would have to use the bathroom sink, never the can. And washing your hair will be a terrible torment with an even worse torment.

Oh no, I wash my hair in the shower. Ken's sink is for Kenley's stuff.

I remember watching people bathe their babies in Ken's sink. NS! Shame on all parents. We don't want your child to be around where we prepare food.

When I was little, I just washed my hair in the shower. From my age until today, I wash my hair almost every time. (I rarely jump in my hair in turn.) Oh, and sometimes at the salon or at school (if the haircut involves a drill). This is the only place I remember washing my hair. So I chose the bathroom ... never mind!

Alone in shifts. Washing hair or wigs in cans is unhealthy.

I used to wash my can in the sink as a child, but now I do it with water.

I think he's washing his hair in the sink, Ken.

When I need to wash my hair quickly and I don't have time to take a shower, I wash my hair in a sink. Always wash the sink thoroughly to remove all soap and hair. :)

I do not think so.

My grandmother used to wash it in the can sink.

But at the turn of the century, I bathed my baby in canning for two weeks.

In the bathroom, in the bathroom

Currently