Warm Morning Heater

Warm Morning Heater

I have an old hot gas heater in the morning. The night light is off and I'm trying to figure out how to turn it on.

Rotate the control to the pilot. There may be a power up or a command drop. Make a flame on the pilot when starting or walking. It's light. In this case, hold the LD for 60 seconds. Drop If it continues, turn it on. If this does not happen, it is more likely that, as members say, the thermocol is defective.

Morning hot gas heating

Morning heat

This page can help you.

Come back:

I have an old hot gas heater in the morning. The pilot is out and I'm trying to figure out how to turn it on.

Can anyone help me with this?

Warm Morning Heater

Warm Morning Heater

The pilot is attached to a small copper tube. Follow the copper pipe until you are in the gas line. Turn off the gas, remove the pilot (thermocouple) from the mounting plug. Copper tin nuts. Bring me some ingredients or ingredients, they will offer alternatives. Sludge costs less than $ 20.

The copper tube in the pilot supply line pulled the heating structure, which is due to

The thermocouple is broken. I changed it and it works now.

The thermocouple is gone. They expire after years of use. Change and the pilot will fire and continue. A pilot generator (thermocouple) costs about ڈالر 20. Your gas company can check and tell what's broken and what's not, so call them to call.

Warm Morning Heater

Warm Morning Heater

I have an old morning hot gas heater. The night light is off and I'm trying to figure out how to turn it on. ۔

Can anyone help me with this?

Rotate the control to pilot. There may be a start or a command drop. Turn on the flame on the pilot when starting or running. Understood If so, hold the LD for 60 seconds. Drop If it continues, turn it on. If this does not happen, it is more likely that, as members say, the thermocol is defective.

Warm Morning Heater