Walmart Pre Lit Tree Instructions

How to make a 75-foot loaded Walmart Christmas tree?

Help become a talon ...

A friend of mine also lost it. We also couldn't find instructions online. The size of the pieces by color and then by size. At the bottom, the largest, the smallest. I think you already have it :)

Wal-Mart's homemade Christmas tree

Walmart Christmas Tree

This page can help you.

Come back:

How to make a 75-foot loaded Walmart Christmas tree?

I found this tree last year and I couldn't find it. This is a 23 meter tall time donor tree from Walmart. Please help yourself!

I need to know how many shots a 7.5 feet tall bright tree contains. I have three marked sockets plugged into one socket and three yellow marked sockets going into the other and two unmarked female sockets and one marked plug. I'm trying to figure out if I should look for more plugs or suppose some lights go out.

Fake Walmart trees

How To Make A 75 Foot Lady Time Walmart Christmas Tree? ۔

I found this tree last year and couldn't find it. This is a 23 meter tall Led time donor tree from Walmart. Please help yourself!

update

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone had the same tree. Can you give me a hint?

How to become a useful claw ...

I also lost a friend. We couldn't even get instructions online. The size of the pieces by color and then by size. Bottom line, the smallest I think you already have :)

Walmart Artificial Christmas Tree

How To Make A 75 Foot Led Time Walmart Christmas Tree? 3

I found this tree last year and couldn't find it. This is the Time Thunder tree, 23 meters from Walmart. Please help yourself!

update

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone had the same tree. Can you give me a hint?

Help become a talon ...

I also lost a friend. We also couldn't find instructions online. The size of the pieces in terms of color and then in terms of size. Longest bottom, shortest top. I think you already have :)

This page can help you.

D:

How To Make A 75 Foot Led Time Walmart Christmas Tree?

I found this tree last year and couldn't find it. This is the Time Thunder tree, 23 meters from Walmart. Please help yourself!

I need to know how many shots are included in the 7.5 feet tall pre-lit tree. I have three red marked sockets in one socket and three yellow marked sockets in the other and two unmarked female sockets and one unmarked plug. I'm trying to figure out if I should keep looking for more plugs or let's assume some lights are off.

I have a donor pine for Christmas and I lost my hand. Does anyone know which plugins are rated?

Gift:

Pink

Orange (I think beige)

Green

Purple

Blue

Friend

grey

Yellow

Red

Tree top (no color)

The manual link is: nches go right into the tree, click every 6+ feet.

So go to Wally Mart and ask customer service if they can help you, we can't do much.