How To Define Walmart Effect?
Walmart Effect definition is: The Walmart effect is a term used to describe the economic impact of a local business when a large company such as Walmart (WMT) opens a unit in the area. The Walmart effect usually manifests itself as the closure of small retail businesses and low wages for competing employees. This is why many local businesses are opposed to opening Walmart stores in their area.
- The Wal-Mart effect is the effect that Walmart is known to have in the communities in which it was built.
- Having a store at Walmart can disrupt small businesses and reduce the wages of local workers.
- Much of Wal-Mart's influence can be attributed to Wal-Mart's immense purchasing power.
- The Wal-Mart effect can also affect suppliers who need to reduce their production costs in order to sell Wal-Mart.
- Although the term was used in the 1990s, the Walmart effect became widespread with the publication of Charles Fishman's book of the same name.
Literal Meanings of Walmart Effect
Meanings of Effect:
A change that is the result of an action or other cause.
The state of being or being.
How successful or successful.
A physical event usually named after its discoverer.
An impression that touches someone's head.
Lighting, sound or stage are used in dramas, movies or performances.
Because (something) is about to happen.
Sentences of Effect
Politicians have an impact on the lives of ordinary people
The results have a direct effect on the finished product that the public reads.
The point of this argument is that ■■■■■■■■■ has a different effect than hard drugs like ■■■■■■■ or ■■■■■■.
In addition to voter apathy, there are probably two factors that have had a significant impact on voting results.
Creating ridiculous relationship patterns has a negative effect.
It was clear from the start that strong winds would have a direct effect on the outcome of the match.
There is no evidence in the entire universe that it is not the result of an act of purpose.
Interestingly, after adjusting the drug, which would stop the action of the original drug, the placebo effect was lost.
Significant effect of adherence to the result of a relatively limited response attempt.
Labor and conservative parties seem to have forgotten that students are big enough to influence election results.
But the way they sign up and reduce their numbers has a huge impact on financial results.
Synonyms of Effect
begin, goods, engineer, complete, be applied, apply, have an impact on, discharge, chattels, carry through, put into action, influence, enact, outcome, be effective, operation, implementation, out-turn, ramifications, goods and chattels, ■■■■■■■■■, work on, carry out, become law, consummate, ■■■■■■■