Walmart Calculators

Walmart Calculators

Can I return an open graphing calculator to Walmart?

In my experience, Walmart accepts almost anything without complaint, as long as it's not in the package. If you have a receipt, it can also be cracked on your credit card. It never hurts to play!

Walmart Graphic Graphing Calculator

This page can help you.

Come back:

I recently bought a Casio Graphing Calculator, but I can't figure it out, so I want to return it and pay extra for it. Obviously, it was open and it was on my credit card, so will they return it as credit?

My sister had a graphic calculator for 4 years and one day she stopped working. Her husband took her to Walmart and said she had stopped working, so they gave her a new gift.

Walmart takes back almost everything, so go for it! :)

Walmart Calculators

Walmart Calculators

If it was purchased less than 30 days ago and if you have all the original packaging, you can return it ...

But if you do not have the package and return it because you do not understand why it is damaged, you may have trouble with it.

Walmart Calculators

Walmart Calculators

I recently bought a Casio Graphing Calculator but I can't figure it out so I want to return it and pay extra for it. Obviously, it was open and it was on my credit card, so will they return it as credit?

update

I have a package. It's open.

In my experience, Walmart takes almost everything back without much complaint, as long as the packaging is there. If you have a receipt, it can also be cracked on your credit card. It never hurts to play!

Walmart chart calculator

My sister had a graphic calculator for 4 years and one day she stopped working. Her husband took her to Walmart and said she had stopped working, so they gave her a new gift.

Walmart takes back almost everything, so go ahead! :)

Walmart Calculators