Walgreens Assessment Test

Walgreen SS Placement Test?

Anyway, I will contact them immediately and explain your situation to them. The SS test they have given is very simple and includes math and other general questions. You should understand that the Walgreens store can hold up to 6 employees, including the manager on busy days. You will be trained in all aspects of the cash register entry process. I will tell you about your situation and ask when you can take the SS exam at the latest.

Answers in Walgreens

Walgreens are a joy. I passed the assessment test and had to do it on the PTO in the front corner of the floor. You are sitting at the computer and during PTO treatment without the help of the user, you are completely asked if you can help. There is no staff to retrieve and manage to see your part and take it without you interfering. I answer customer questions. What do you have to spend with 78? There is a danger in this country !! Two inches to win!

Once this is done, all available positions will be filled.

Is it Walgreens, ... give it a break, ... rating? What SS might be needed to work there? Caring for everyone is only good for my local Walgreens employees. I don't think they are going to force you to take the test because you have enrolled in a university and are usually persuaded to answer any questions you may have.

Use your intelligence / skills. I wouldn't mind if I were you.

They want to see if you can do what they ask you to do. There will likely be math, reading and memorization.