121-124 cm up to 100 lbs

122-126 cm up to 110 lbs

128-132 cm to 130 lbs

Up to 150 pounds 131 136 cm

Up to 170 pounds 134 140 cm

135-142 cm up to 190 lbs

Up to 200 pounds 138144xm

200 pounds + 140 cm +

For board length, if your weight is 120-130 pounds, choose size 128-132. If you're 5 feet 6 or younger, I'd recommend 130. If you are over 56, buy 134. A size 132 might be the perfect size (I'll roll it too), but Liquid Force Angel is not available in such a size. I would recommend 130 for you, but it depends on your size. Its size makes the wag board lighter, faster and more aggressive. But your landing is a problem. The width of the wag board affects the height of its position in the water. There are three places to check the width of the V-board: the pointer and the tail, which are usually the same, and in the middle. Narrow ends and lower tails make the wig board more aggressive. However, you will have to wait longer to start your lap, because the wakeboard does not come out when you wake up. Wider gestures and tails allow you to loosen and glide your wings for lip and surface moves, and better clearance for a wake-up turn. The wider the board, the bigger it will be in the water and bounce off the wakeboard. So, about the width, that's what makes you feel comfortable. Sorry, I just realized the answer is long. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first and then I did.

For someone who weighs 210 pounds, you will need a V-board that is 140 cm long.

Do you really want to feel like a board in a shirt different from Myth 126? Brian makes a lot of great boards for you, check out the 2007 season list. Many other manufacturers have boards that suit you too!

I weigh 93 kg and have mastered 138 hypergardens, which is small for my size. You must drive in the 140+ range. Go ahead and tell me what size chart to use.

Also, don't buy the board just because it looks good. Go to a wagboard shop that has a presentation on board and rent something until you find a job that works for you.

Don't waste your money on 126, it's too small for you and you won't like the game

Don't hesitate, you need 140+ to 200+, so be sure to find 138147 based on your personal preferences (the easier it is to get up, the shorter it is, the easier it is for you to control it and take action.) )۔

126 is too small.

You have to look at the swing in the 140's.

Wakeboard Sizing

Wakeboard Sizing

Wag board size? ^

I searched for Weekboard and also searched online. But I don't know how tall I am. If anyone can tell me the size of the wakeboard, I should buy it. It's like trying to figure out a strange equation. Or any website that I w.

Construction board size:

Length of pilot weight table

119-122 cm up to 90 lbs

121-124 cm up to 100 lbs

122-126 cm up to 110 lbs

128-132 cm to 130 lbs

Up to 150 pounds 131 136 cm

Up to 170 pounds 134 140 cm

135-142 cm up to 190 lbs

Up to 200 pounds 138144xm

200 pounds + 140 cm +

For more information on size and configuration of your WEEBOARD

Size information

It is important to get the right wakeboard size and results when walking on water. A wagboard that is too big will feel heavy and difficult to tamper with, while a wagboard that is too small will sink deeper into the water and appear to move a little. Results are the most important part of your wakeboard setup. They are the ones that give you the most comfort and pain. You want to find results that are neither too loose nor too tight. We always tell people that you want them to feel tight where they don't move their legs, but you don't want them to feel more stressed when their legs are asleep for the first 10 minutes of the tour.

Excellent wakeboard position.

When it comes to running your results on a wag board, most people never learn the right way to do it. It is important to start with a wide position when studying and then adjust when you are comfortable in the frame. The reason we choose the mountain extensively is that it offers more stability. This may sound strange to most people, so learn to get up and turn around a bit and then adjust from there. Most people climb on either side of the board with one foot and their beam is slightly distorted. By typewriter we mean that the foot is only tilted outwards.

If you feel pressure on one or both knees or outside your feet, chances are your feet are on a parallel or straight board and you will need to bend them slightly. Try the wag board in different positions to see what works best for you. Don't leave your card like this because someone else has arranged it for you. You will know that you can drive better from a comfortable position.

Wag board size

As for the length of the plate as long as you are 21 and 30 pounds dredger you can use the length 128-132, if you are 5 feet or less then I would recommend you 130 more than 56 134 Length 132 will probably be your length (I think too), although liquid tension angel is not available in this length. I can also recommend Dread 31 without any reservation. Its size contributes to a lighter walkboard, safer corners and a more aggressive approach. But the width of your landing pass wag board greatly affects its position in the water. There are 3 places to study the width of the wag board: information and rows (often comparable) and intermediate. Reduce more limited information and queues and make wakeboarding more aggressive. However, for the turn, you will have to wait longer because wakeboarding does not start but wakeboarding does. A wider tail and information will stop you from turning around and glide for lip and r moves, and smooth out when you're not getting up. The wider the center of the wagboard, the better it will be in the water and bounce off the wakeboard. To choose the width, it looks incredibly smooth with it. Wow, sorry, basically turned out to be a direct alternative to the advanced response. I helped! And with that effect you get the liquid suspension angel (though I'm jealous because I think I have one too!)

Wakeboard Sizing

Wakeboard Sizing

Yes, it has to do with your weight. The heavier you are, the wider the board should be. I weigh 215 pounds (rock hard muscle, yes, that's fine), so my board is 140 cm long, which is good for a 140-225 pound person. Also make sure that if you have a result between 1113 men, the result is useful for you, extra large, 810 tall, medium short or short if really short.

Wakeboard Sizing